Top

List of Major Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals Importers to Poland

Loading...
0 0
Data List

Description

The chart shows the importation of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals to Poland from various countries for the year 2014. Highest importation of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals to Poland is from Denmark. Denmark, Germany and Latvia are the top three importers of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals to Poland. About 30.54% of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals are imported by Denmark to Poland. The remaining 69.46% is imported by other countries like Germany,Latvia, Estonia etc., France imports 13450 Kg of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals and it is the country to import the least amount of Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals to Poland.

Source: http://comtrade.un.org/

Closely Related & Top Stats

World Imports Statistics by Country | Global Goods and Services Import

World Imports Statistics by Country | Global Goods and Services Import

Polish Billionaires List by Net Worth

Polish Billionaires List by Net Worth

Poland Web Browser Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Web Browser Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Operating Systems (OS) Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Operating Systems (OS) Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Search Engine Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Search Engine Market Share, Usage Statistics - 2014

Poland Mobile Social Media Usage Statistics - 2015

Poland Mobile Social Media Usage Statistics - 2015

Poland Desktop Social Network Usage Statistics - 2015

Poland Desktop Social Network Usage Statistics - 2015

Other Live Animals Division Imports to Albania by Country

Other Live Animals Division Imports to Albania by Country
Listed here the List of Major Pure-Bred-Breeding Animals Importers to Poland.
user
Statsmonkey.com is a statistics website provides information about world countries stats / statistical data sets in graphs, charts and maps.
Random Stats :
Most Terrorist Attacks by Countries