Top

Largest Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V Importers in the World 2014

Loading...
0 0
Data List

Description

Below is the statistics on the Total Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V import in Kg. There are nearly around 1865687766 Kg of Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V being imported every year around the world. Mexico leads the chart with nearly 407174805 Kg of Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V accounting to nearly 21.82% of the total import around the world. Malaysia follows Mexico with 349143211 Kg of Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V import with 18.71% of total import. Both of these countries Mexico and Malaysia put together accounts to around 40.53% of the total World Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V import. The other notable importers of Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V include Czech Rep., China, China, Hong Kong SAR, Germany. There are a total of 139 countries importing Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V. The statistical data here can be viewed as any of the charts below by clicking the type of the chart you wish to see. The below charts are helpful for strategic planners, international marketing executives and import/export managers which helps them to be updated with up-to-date statistics to help improve their business relationship.

Source: http://comtrade.un.org/

Closely Related & Top Stats

World Imports Statistics by Country | Global Goods and Services Import

World Imports Statistics by Country | Global Goods and Services Import

Other Live Animals Division Imports to Albania by Country

Other Live Animals Division Imports to Albania by Country

Live Bovine Animals Imports to Albania by Country

Live Bovine Animals Imports to Albania by Country

Live Animals Imports to Albania by Country

Live Animals Imports to Albania by Country

Live Sheep-Goats Imports to Albania by Country

Live Sheep-Goats Imports to Albania by Country

Live Swine Imports to Albania by Country

Live Swine Imports to Albania by Country

Live Poultry-Ducks, Turkeys Imports to Albania by Country

Live Poultry-Ducks, Turkeys Imports to Albania by Country

Non Pure-Bred Breeding Animals Imports to Albania by Country

Non Pure-Bred Breeding Animals Imports to Albania by Country
Listed here the Largest Other Electrical Apparatus-Voltage Not Exceeding 1,000 V Importers in the World 2014.
user
Statsmonkey.com is a statistics website provides information about world countries stats / statistical data sets in graphs, charts and maps.
Random Stats :
Footwear Machinery Imports to State of Palestine by Country